Can we talk about Joss Stone?
Okay, so Joss Stone. Honey, what the fuck is that accent all about? You’re not an American, you’re not even Jackie Collins – you’re from Devon. Durrrrrrrrr. So what the freak’s with the weird trans-Atlan’ic drawl? SO not a good look. And talking about good looks – that red hair business? This isn’t Fraggle Rock, this is life.
Now onto other urgent Brits ’07 matters…
The best things about this year’s awards were:
– Amy Winehouse. In every conceivable way – j’adore you we do.
– Take That. So cwute and so g-lovely and who gives a fuck that they didn’t mention Robbie Williams being in rehab? Why would they – it’s not as if he’s in Take That or anything. And Jason’s speech about his dad – s-weeeeet!
– Erin O’Connor and Roland Mouret. Sexiness in girl and gay-boy form. Mwah.
– Russell Brand. Surprisingly good? Or just good?
The worst things about this year’s awards were:
– Joss Stone. See above. And while we’re on the matter, yeah your voice is ‘good’, but it starts to grate after the first chord.
– The Arctic Monkeys’ acceptance speech. Oh, isn’t it funny to look gay! Go away you dreary freaks.
– Every other face-less indy band who just look and sound like any 15-year-old boy with a guitar.
– Red Hot Chilly Peppers. Just noise.