Ulrika of Johnsson, je deteste.
– She looks like a skank.
– She goes on shows like Shooting Stars and thinks just by being near comedians, she’s hilarious. Er, no.
– Using ‘sexual assault’ to sell a book. If John Leslie did do it, she should have had the decency to actually accuse him and let the law courts decide. Nice of you to ruin his career, etc. blah.
– She provoked the normally mild-mannered Stan Collymore to violence.
– She’s a ‘star’-fucker. They number, in no particular order: Gladiator ‘Hunter’; Mr Right, off that show (she later married then divorced him); Sven Goran Eriksson (and those nice words you had for Nancy at the time as well. We remember!); oh, and that nice Stan Collymore.
– If Sweden’s so fucking great, move back there.
– She apparently felt unsatisfied by her husband, owing to his small penis. Nice of you to tell the world. How rude! Bearing in mind, sometimes even a roll of carpet won’t touch the sides…
– Her neck is stringier than the London Philharmonic Orchestra. Gives honest stringy-necked women like Deirdre Rachid-Barlow a bad name.
– The weird self-publicity of doing a show like ‘Am I A Sex Addict?’.
– Her ‘outrage’ at seeing gays on Coronation Street kissing before the watershed.
And c. and d.
Oh look, here’s another Ulrika related matter.
Anything we’ve missed on the Ulrika front? Do tell, below. Thanks.