So news has reached us of a new purchase in the land currently known as ‘Linds du Lo’. It’s her new – as they say over the Pond – ‘crib’, and it warms the cockles to know she’s not frittering away her gazillions of earth currency earned through sheer hard work, determination and talent, on sweets of a chocolate nature, hair-cuts and/or crack cocaine.
This place would be in London’s Glittering New York. Thoughts include the following:
– Nice living area. Clean lines, but a bugger to keep them winders smear-free.
– The gym looks like our local YMCA.
– The sauna also looks like our local YMCA, only without the cock.
– Pool’s kinda dry. Uncannily, also like down’t local YMCA, as it’s undergoing ‘refurbishment’. They’re re-grouting.
– The room with the telly. Nice take on the Barcelona Chair… anything other than black or white’s a big noooooo-noooooo.
– And c. and d.