So OGL has bought this place – her sixth property in London – right next door to the one she currently lives in, in London’s glittering Marylebone. Saves on the commute.
Some factoids. You may want to write these down:
– It cost £6million-ish.
– ‘Twas bought off-of designer-developer Paul Davies, who knows a thing or two about designing and also developing.
– It’s very nice.
– ‘Parently, Jennifer Saunders and Mario Testino were also after it.
– Off-street parking’s like gold dust round ‘ere.
– It’s handy for Waitrose.
– Her other London properties are shared out amongst staff and Kabbalah types, including a place in the West End and a house by Regents Park.
– OGL ‘n’ Guy also have Cecil Beaton’s old gaff, Ashcombe House in Wilthsire.
More similarly related bumf…