Do you have a face?
Would you like said face to attract more gennelmen/ladies/both?
Would you like a produce that does the thing we mentioned above, but also looks nice in your lily-white-on-white bathroom, or non-lily-white-on-white bathroom as the case may be?
Then this little lot may be for you:
It’s the just-launched-exclusively-in-Selfridges Davi skincare range – for ladies and male gennelmen – and what it is is, a cheeenius new range of care-for-your-skin that’s derived from grapes. F-yes, grapes. But not any old grapes, oh-oh-oh-nooooo. The grapes from really fancy vineyards in the Napa Valley in London’s glittering California.
Some factoids you may like to make a note of:
– Inspired by the anti-oxidant qualities of grapes, Davi utilises fermented grape extracts.
– Created by Carlo Mondavi, grandson of Robert Mondavi, the winemaker (ask someone who knows about these things).
– Researched by clever people in Lyon, who came up with a unique anti-ageing anti-oxidant called ‘Meritage’. That’s inside of it. Natch.
– Contains other natural ingredients like green tea, grape leaf, bilberry, blackcurrant oil, olive, raspberry, rosemary and soybean.
– Le Grand Cru, the face cream, gets its name from the term bestowed upon France’s top vineyards. S’true story.
– Talking of Le Grand Cru, we’ve been using it over ‘ere and can hand-on-heart say we j’adore and are currently sporting silky shiny skin we’re proud to call our own.
– The collection also includes things like Crushed Grape Seed Exfoliating Cleanser and Vine Fresh SPF 15/30 Lotion and Coastal Vine After Shave…
– And c) and d).
Ou se trouve?
Selfridges, or call 0800 123 400.
Le Grand Cru, £95 (but sooo worth it). The rest, £18-£30.