Yes, obviously we’d do him. And we wouldn’t even mind having one of those pesky dogs he takes everywhere licking at his, erm, feet while we were getting stuck in. But is Orlando Bloom the number one hottest date in the whole wide world? We’re not sure.
According to Cosmopolitan magazine he is. But then they put Robbie Williams at number 7 and we’re afraid we probably wouldn’t go there, not even with full body protection. Here’s the full line-up, in case you’re shopping for dates…
Top dates in order are….
1. Orlando Bloom
2. Wentworth Miller (from Prison Break: you would, wouldn’t you?)
3. Prince Harry (concerned about those pubes)
4. Prince William (and you get to be Queen into the bargain)
5. Jude Law (used goods if ever we’ve seen ’em)
6. Lewis Hamilton
7. Robbie Williams
8. Jason Orange
9. Alex Zane (telly presenter off-of Popworld… Hmmm)
10. Sam Branson (cute and he must have a couple of bob)