If Bill Clinton was ‘America’s first black president’ (that’s what they called him!), then we think Hillary could well be (if no one switches them damn voting papers: you know what those people are like) ‘America’s first gay president’. Look at the evidence…
1. Hillary has been known to wear women’s clothes.
2. She appears on the cover of this month’s gayest magazine (unless you count Details) The Advocate.
3. She has lovely, well cared-for hair (well, she does now).
4. She has got a Celine Dion track as her campaign song.
5. She has marched in Gay Pride, erm, marches.
6. She always asks after a gennelman’s gennelman friend, should it be appropriate.
7. She managed to overlook her partner’s shagging-around ways. Which we applaud (his ways, her overlooking).
8. She says she’s never had sex with a woman.
And 9. and 10.