Samanda, who combined enjoy the mental age of a foetus, launch their very own smelly today.
Some things you may like to make a note of:
– it’s called ‘Samanda by Young and Pure’
– it’s targeted at girls aged between ten and
ten and a half 21.
– it’s, and we quote, ‘a light, floral citrus’. Isn’t there a noun missing there or something?
– it’s probably pink and, ‘like, dead good’.
– you can read our interview with them here
– it costs £14.95
– you can get it from Morrisons, Superdrug, and Woolworths. Who knew. Oh and The Perfume Shop. Ditto. And here.