So it starts on Sunday, ITV the First, at 5.50pm and this lot o’ famouses or not-so-famouses are on it. We’re particularly excited by the third one ’cause we j’adore. And the fifth one ’cause we’ve missed her. And the eighth one ’cause she’s e’er so nice. And c) and d).
– Steve Backley, thrower of sticks to an Olympic standard.
– Chris Fountain, off-of Hollyoaks.
– Tim Vincent. J’adore.
– Gareth Gates. Awww.
– Sarah Greene off the telly.
– Linda Lusardi off-of Emmerdale and other things.
– Aggie MacKenzie, who cleans houses.
– Samantha Mumba AKA Smumba AKA we have a funny story ’bout her which we’ll save for later.
– Natalie Pinkham. Us either.
– Greg Rusedski off-of tennis.
– Suzanne Shaw. ‘Singer and actress’.
– Michael Underwood AKA the token GMTV ‘personality’ to get the votes in.
We predict Tim Vincent in tight lycra and a low-cut blouse will make us want to touch ourselves.
*swish… swish… swish…*