So yesterday we trotted somewhere over there to listen to Mariah’s new album. It was the following things:
– Rather nice, and v polished (read over-produced if you will; don’t if you won’t).
– She mentions Youtube at one point (in ‘Touch My Body’). She’s very down with the kids, you know.
– There’s a song called ‘Lovin’ You Long Time’. For some reason that made us laugh. It’d been a long day.
– ‘Bye Bye’ is the big commercial one, and we liked it sufficiently enough that we were humming it throughout the evening. Even during a really serious bit of Coronation Street.
– Oh yeah, the album’s called That Chick.
– And c) and d).