Come 6th February, the DKNY photo booth will be making a pit stop at London’s glittering Selfridges. What that, you say? This may make things clearer:
– The DKNY is a very special photo booth, that takes a (v flattering) pic of your face, then projects it out of Selfridges’ windows for all-comers to see. All new images taken in the DKNY booth will be added instantly to a slide show that rotates from 10am to 11pm for four weeks.
– It’s already been to New York, Paris, Montreal and Seoul, so London’s among good company. Not so sure ’bout Seoul, mind.
– You can take as may shots as you like (they’re free!), but if you are partial to any of ’em you can get it printed and take it home with you in exchange for one gold coin. English gold coin. Cheap as chippies.
– All proceeds go to the Red Cross.
– Fancy it? Second floor, Selfridges, Oxford Street, Big London, UK of Britain, London’s glittering Europe, The World.
– It’s a lovely idea.
– Someone you fancy may walk past Selfridges at just the right moment, like what they see, and want to bum you.
– And c) and d).