Some things you may like to make a note of regards this picture of a back bottom belonging to a famous include:
– It’s Morrissey’s. He off-of fun times.
– It’s a reference to his 1992 album Your Arsenal.
– ‘Twas photographed by his then ‘PA’, Jake Walters. They said PA.
– Some people may be enjoying that tuft of back-bum fluff down the bottom of the crevice. We’re not.
– Morrissey is from a fictional place called ‘The North’. A place where children work down t’mines, travel from A to B on whippets, live off one piece of coal a month and never grow more than three feet tall. It’s a magical place.
– Morrissey has a greatest hits out in the UK of Britain on 11th February, the artwork for which this frankly filthy picture is taken from. *forms an orderly queue at HMV*
– This is what Morrissey looks like from the front:
Hot, isn’t he?