Hello. So we watched that Willie’s Wonky Chocolate Factory last night. It was a play on words, it was a fun sort of thing, it was about posh people who want to make the and-we-quote ‘best chocolate in the world’, it’s basically just a very long advert for said ‘best chocolate in the world’, and we came to the following conclusions:
– They were posher than posh things wearing pullovers draped over their shoulders, flats in Cheyne Walk and the sort of hair that only money can buy. Their surname is Harcourt-Cooze. Natch, etc.
– They had the sort of children even we like. Especially the girl one.
– We think we fancied the bloke. Willie, that is. Handsome in a small-eyed manner, we appreciated his ‘passion’ for chocolatey things, and just about managed to overlook his burgeoning man titty-loo-las because we put it all down to the chocolate thing. Though we wished he had a little more body hair.
– We didn’t like it when his wife went, ‘When I met him I just knew that one day I would have him.’ Er, PSYCHO-BITCH!
– And this is what he looks like with his top off: