Let’s recap, in point form:
– Maxim, wank rag for lumpen sixth formers, names SJP the ‘unsexiest woman alive’.
– Maxim gets lots of press out of it, therefore justifying their selection.
– SJP shrugs it off.
– Grazia decide to bring it all up again.
– SJP did sayeth to Grazia when they brought it all up again… ‘Do I have fake boobs, Botox and big lips? No. Do I fit some ideals and standards of some men writing in a men’s magazine? Maybe not. Am I really the unsexiest women in the world? Wow! It’s kind of shocking. It’s so brutal in a way, so filled with rage and anger. It upset him (Matthew Broderick), because it has to do with his judgment too. It’s condemnation, it’s insane. What can I do? I guess you can’t please all people.’
– Lumpen sixth former with combination skin spots Merxedes-with-a-x in a skimpy two-piece down the precinct of a winter’s afternoon; comes instantly.
– World order is restored.