– Are you fond of a chocolate product?
– Do you like a Cadbury’s Creme Egg, in-or-around Easter or not, as the case may be?
– Do you ever gorge yourself on chocolate products – perhaps in a Vicar of Dibley-esque manner – until you vomit/you’re close to vomiting/you make yourself vomit just to ease the pain?
– Are you likely to have a spare 46 pence come 19th May?
If you’ve answered yes to one or more of the above questions, then you may be excited to learn that the dolly makers of Cadbury Creme Eggs have only gone and created a whole new concept in Cadbury Creme Egg-ness, the Cadbury Creme Egg Twisted. That’s that up there! Bet you didn’t see that coming.
Points you should have made a note of regarding the above news:
– There’s a new Cadbury Creme Egg bar thing – Creme Egg Twisted. Hooray!
– It’s available for-to-purchase in the UK of Britain from 19th May.
– 46p is the how much it’ll cost. Ish. If you go to the newsagents we go to just down the road at an undisclosed location in London’s glittering Central London, it’ll cost you double that. C***s.
– And c) and d).