The story goes something like this, in point form:
– Touche Éclat is, like, a legend in the business of slap. Everyone has it. You might say it’s a beauty staple. Though we’ve never touched the stuff.
– Probably bearing in mind the likes of us never having touched the stuff, the Touche Éclat people have now brought out a Touche Éclat for the mens. It’s called Touche Éclat for Men.
– The differences are thus: the men’s versh is unfragranced, offers a more solid cover YSL’s female counterpart, and comes in one shade that is made specifically for all men’s skin types.
– It makes your eyes pop. Not that we’d know. We’ve never tried the stuff.
– Costage and stuff: £22.50, exclusively at Selfridges, from 13th September. This year.
– Oh ps. That Stuart fella from Big Brother’s the spokesperson for it. Hence the pic up there. What a lady.