*does a twirl*
Despite his name sounding like No. 53 on our Indian takeaway menu – or indeed Patatas Bravas. Or indeed Demis Roussos – Sakis Rouvas has managed to worm his way onto our bummable-up-the-bum list. Many covet, not many achieve. Even fewer get down to bra and panties. But Sakis Rouvas… what can we say about Sakis Rouvas that hasn’t been said already?
We have very little idea.
Our list of facts we do know about Sakis Rouvas includes:
– He’s Greek. Hola Greece!
– He’s representing Greece in Eurovish 2009. Which is not as natch as you may think (Celine Dion for Switzerland, Katrina and the Waves for the UK of Great Britain, etc…)
– He’s handsome of face and cock. One of those we’re just hazzarding a guess.
– A few moons ago he was voted the most handsome man in the world. We don’t think the world had a say in the matter.
– His song for Eurovish 2009 is called ‘This Is Our Night’. We’ll be the judge of that, etc.
– ‘This Is Our Night’ sounds like every single Euro Dance song you’ve ever heard. So shit. Oh but no, to be fair, it has quite a catchy chorus and we just know it’ll be the song of our homosexual gay trip to Mykonos this June.
– When singin’ ‘n’ dancin’, Sakis Rouvas does a strange convulsing thing with his chest. It’s not big and it sho’ as hell ain’t pretty…
– On the YouTube video of Sakis Rouvas singing ‘This Is Our Night’, someone going by the name of ‘Pumpulihaamu’ (eh?) commented: ‘Eurght (sic), what a slimy singer.’ *makes a note of that*
– In this story of Sakis Rouvas, we said ‘Sakis Rouvas’ eight times. And those are just the ones we counted.
Now let’s look at pictures of Sakis Rouvas with his clothes off. And tap our feet to ‘This Is Our Night’, by Sakis Rouvas. And both.