Just a minute, Rumer’s ‘Aretha’ has just come on the wireless…
So the line-up for this year’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Ant ‘n’ Dec the Fuck off our Tellies has just been announced, and it is as follows:
– Gail Porter off-of got her hair back, even though we never did have sympathy during the alopecia years (talk about slogging a bald horse) because we interviewed her and found her to be a rude cunt. But dogs can change their spots, etc., as well as lick their arses.
– Linford Christie off-of running
– Stacey Solomon off-of speed-talking
– Lembit Opik off-of fame-whore politician (not Anne Widdecombe)
– Lizzie Cundy, a WAG. Who we met at another WAG’s baby-shower (it pays the bills, people) and we told her the outfit she was wearing made the whole world her gynaecologist. She said ‘Thanks.’ J’adore.
– Nigel Havers off-of disappointingly small when you meet him.
– Boy George. Rings a bell.
We don’t actually remember watching it last year because we find that Italian chef irritating, but we do remember finding that Italian chef irritating.