So says Morrissey – the maudlin gay guy who still insists on wearing his hair the same way – in an interview with a Dublin-based magazine when discussing Her Maj’s visit to Ireland.
That is because he is what known in the business as an utter cock.
But, seeing as you asked, let us spot the differences:
– The Queen doesn’t actually ‘rule’ us. (She can’t really chop people’s heads off, as much as we’d like her to.)
– The Queen doesn’t bomb people.
– The Queen is the head of a constitutional monarchy (ask David Starkey).
– The Queen has no record of crimes against humanity.
– The Queen didn’t sponsor the bombing of an aircraft.
– The Queen doesn’t wear nasty turbans.
– The Queen isn’t a megalomaniacal cunt.
Enough for you, Mozza?
'For a broad historical view of what the Queen is and how she "rules", examine Gaddafi or Mubarak, and see if you can spot any difference.',