We don’t know where to start with this one.
1) ‘Exciting and innovative’? We’ll be the judge of that.
2) When you’re getting an interviewer to say things like ‘exciting and innovative role with Rimmel’, find one who doesn’t have a speech impediment.
c) Kate Moss is thinking of the money.
4) Alpha-hydroxied gay skin, much?
5) Could Kate Moss look more disinterested?
Interviewer: ‘I can’t believe it’s been ten years since you’ve had your exciting and innovative role with Rimmel. How did all of that come about?’
Kate Moss: ‘I just started working with them.’
7) Rimmel is make up.
8) Someone very high up at Rimmel said to Gay-with-skin, ‘If you don’t mention the words ‘cool’, ‘innovative’, ‘exciting’ and ‘iconic’ like they were on a YO! Sushi loop, we will rip you a new arsehole.’
i) Colour and movement…